I’ll be REAL honest with you. These are all things I want or have, but mostly things I want 🙂
Chances are if you are looking for a gift for an adventurer, they want something practical or something to inspire them to continue their adventures. Here’s the list:
A Blanket. Who doesn’t love a good blanket? Especially if it’s ultra trendy and from an environmentally conscious company. The one shown runs you $99, but they have more affordable options as well at SackclothandAshes.com
2. Map of all the National Parks. DUH. I was lucky enough to win this map along with some rad shirts promoting and giving back to the National Parks. Starting at $25 at www.parksproject.us
3. Steel Mug. Now this is just a necessity. And once again from a company that promotes giving back and sustainability. Find this and many other amazing outdoor products at Wyldergoods.com
4. Books. New York Times 36 Hours series is really well done. I get inspired every time I pick up this book. It is designed to lay out itineraries of short trips (36 hours) near you! On Amazon for about $25.
5. Hiking Poles. I am the only one of my friends with poles, which is why I probably always leave them at home. You know who you are. Buy these. $29 with a variety of terrain attachments. Amazon as shown
6. Snowshoes. Winter is coming. I am unprepared. (Hey Mom and Dad, I could really use these). What would we do without Amazon? $73.77
7. Vinyl + Into the Wild. Yes. Please. Annnnnnd Amazon for the win. $24.
8. Subscription Box. Two of my favorites are Cairn at www.getcairn.com and Nomadik at www.thenomadik.com. They come filled with adventuring goodies and different subscription plans. Both start at $30 a box.
9. Beanies and hats. Gosh, I love beanies. I own too many hats, but this company gives towards empowering a child currently in the fight against cancer with each purchase. Enough said. $38 at www.stalyon.us
10. Book a Cabin or Glamping Adventure. There are some amazing opportunities to go off the grid. I think the best gifts are experiences. You can use my code to get $40 off your first trip www.airbnb.com/c/melissam1221
Hope this helps! Also feel free to leave other suggestions so that I can add more to my own wish list 🙂